Dr Martens announce up to half price sale – and this code will get you an extra 10% off
DR Martens are a cult classic, but a pair of the famous leather boots may leave a dent in your wallet.
Luckily for shoppers, Dr Martens haveannounced an up to half price sale – and we've found a way to get an extra 10 per cent off.
We've found this almighty deal on Docs on Hot UK Deals, and it's perfect if you're looking to pick up some chunky sandals for this summer,or some classic boots ahead of autumn.
- Save an extra 10 per cent on Dr Martens up to half price sale – click here
Prices start as low as £2 for accessories including Dr Martens pins, and £4 for hats.
Kids and infant shoes are priced from £20, and adult shoes start around £49.
If that wasn't enough, shoppers can also get an extra 10 per cent offwith the code EXTRA10SALE.
You can see the full sale here, but we've picked out some of our favourites if you don't know where to start.
- Clarissa II Metal Detail Leather Sandals, £89, WAS £129 – buy here
- Voss Leather Sandals, £75, WAS £109 – buy here
- Voss Leather Sandals, £59, WAS £89 – buy here
- Coppola Leather Heeled Ankle Boots, £65, WAS £159 – buy here
- 8092 Leather Fisherman Sandals, £69, WAS £119 – buy here
- Geraldo Brando Ankle Strap Sandals , £95, WAS £139 – buy here
- Talib Leather Lace Up Boots, £85, WAS £119 – buy here
- Delphine Leather Lace Up Boots, £99, WAS £139 – buy here
- Cavendish Knit, £49, WAS £105 – buy here
- Infant 1460 Patent Leather Ankle Boots, £20, WAS £50 – buy here
Ray-Ban have announced an up to half price sale on sunglasses, these are the specs to snap up.
Astrid & Miyu launches chunky Vintage Collection and here are the pieces to buy now.
Michael Kors announces huge sale with up to 50% off designer handbags – and prices start at £16.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article