Shocking video of a dishwasher tablet burning through skin shows why you MUST keep them out of reach from kids

A SICKENING video of a dishwasher tablet burning through flesh shows why you should always keep them out of reach of children. 

An Aussie mum, who’s also a paramedic, highlighted the dangers of the detergent with a piece of ham. 

The mum, called Nikki, shared an ‘experiment’ to Instagram, where she took a slice of meat and left an innocent-looking dishwasher tablet on it. 

She lets it sit for a few hours, and when she returns reveals how it’s burnt through the flesh – with the ham scorched and bubbling. 

Nikki said: “If this doesn't illustrate the danger of dishwashing tablets, then I don't know what will.”

In her experiment she shows off numerous brightly-coloured dishwashing tablets, saying: “If your LO [little one] mistakes a dishwashing tablet as a lolly, it can burn the skin fast.” 

Nikki, who pointed out the sickening bubbling caused by the tablet, warned parents: “Please store them safely; well out of sight and reach in a locked cupboard.”

Her shocking video has racked up thousands of likes, as parents thanked her for illustrating how dangerous they can be. 

One mum wrote: “This is scary… Halle enjoys playing with them too much.” 


Another mum admitted: “My daughter was so close to eating a liquid dishwasher tablet! Luckily I just caught her going to put it in her mouth.”

A third said: “We have so many things to hide.”

While this parent asked: “I've been wondering why they make them look like shiny yummy bright colourful lollies.”

Meanwhile this mum was branded ‘unhealthy’ after revealing how to make FOUR meals out of a McDonald’s 20-piece chicken nugget box.

While The Freebie Lady reveals the secret Amazon pages you need to know about that hide the cheapest deals.

Plus this mum shares the simple trick to double the amount of space in your fridge for Christmas – and all you need is oven racks.

Source: Read Full Article