Taurus weekly horoscope: What your star sign has in store for April 18 – 24
APR 21 – MAY 21
You’re starting your time in the planet spotlight – as three heavyweights gather in your sign.
Venus clears love clouds, while work plans firm up with manager planet
Mercury on Team Taurus.
Mighty Mars brings the party – with some life-changing introductions.
Plus the kind of wild dreams that couldn’t possible come true…or could they? Luck also links to “3”.
List of 12 star signs
The traditional dates used by Mystic Meg for each sign are below.
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 20
- Aquarius: January 21 – February 18
- Pisces: February 19 – March 20
- Aries: March 21 – April 20
- Taurus: April 21 – May 21
- Gemini: May 22 – June 21
- Cancer: June 22 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 23
- Virgo: August 24 – September 22
- Libra: September 23 – October 23
- Scorpio: October 24 – November 22
- Sagittarius: November 23 – December 21
DESTINY DAYS Wednesday works well for setting new health goals.
Thursday and Saturday introduce you to a new favourite destination.
LUCKY LINKS Numbers that end in “6”. A woman who loves to give beauty advice. Dark red clothing.
MAKE THIS THE WEEK YOU…
Get up a little earlier and start the day with a mindful moment. Open
windows and bring the outside in.
TAURUS STAR MONEY
- You’re a natural saver – but do consider if you’re playing too safe
with your cash?
- Look again at people you always end up subbing or supporting. It can
be time to cut free.
- The sun circles your own name as lucky – on a rewritten contract or a
bold business pitch.
- Designing or promoting luxury items or lifestyles can be a Taurus
- Save on little daily treats like coffees and put the cash towards a weekly massage or facial.
Fabulous is the home of horoscopes, with weekly updates on what’s in store for your star sign as well as daily predictions.
You can also use our series of guides to find out everything from which star sign to hook up with for the steamiest sex to what it’s like to live your life totally by your horoscope.
Source: Read Full Article