Surprise! Prince Harry Stayed At Frogmore Cottage During UK Visit After Being Evicted
Prince Harry hasn’t packed his bags just yet.
Despite getting kicked out of Frogmore Cottage by his father King Charles III, the 38-year-old was still able to stay at the five-bedroom royal property last week while in the UK for his lawsuit against Associated Newspapers, according to The Telegraph on Sunday. It’ll probably be one of his last times in the home since he is required to vacate the premises ASAP!
As Perezcious readers know, it was revealed last month that the Duke of Sussex and his wife Meghan Markle were evicted from their home in England. A source told Page Six the process actually began back in January, just one day before Harry’s explosive memoir Spare hit shelves. And as a final punch to the gut, Charles did NOT offer the couple an alternative residence. Instead, he gifted their home to Prince Andrew!!
The couple was gifted the home by Queen Elizabeth II in 2018 as a wedding gift. After it underwent a ton of renovations, they moved in the following year and stayed until their 2020 exit from the royal family. While they were no longer living at Frogmore permanently, the Sussexes still had plans to use to property from time to time — plans which went out the window! Shortly after getting evicted, they reportedly began the process of having their belongings shipped to Montecito, California.
According to royal expert and reporter Omid Scobie, the “stunned” Archewell founders now have until “after the coronation” to officially pack their bags and go — meaning they’ll be able to stay one last time if they attend? While the parents of Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet have not announced whether or not they will be attending the ceremony in May, the 74-year-old is said to want his youngest in attendance. On the one hand, the eviction notice seems like a twisted way to accomplish that! It gives his son another important reason to be in the city. That is unless Harry got too much packing done during this latest trip and doesn’t need to come back…
The former military officer certainly had enough time on his hands to pack! If Harry thought staying at Frogmore might help him be more accessible to his family, he was dead wrong! Both his father and brother Prince William declined to visit with him while he was in the country to appear in court for a phone hacking lawsuit. The fact no one wanted to meet up with him says a lot, and it doesn’t bode well for a reunion at the coronation. Hope Harry enjoyed his stay because his time at Frogmore Cottage is very limited now! Reactions?? Let us know (below)!
Source: Read Full Article