Amazon Black Friday deals available right now – from Echo to Ring Doorbells
The countdown to Black Friday has officially begun – and there are plenty of discounts you can get already.
Even though the annual shopping event is a week away, some stores have dropped their prices in advance. And Amazon is among the retailers that are launching new deals every day.
Today, you can snap up plenty of items at a fraction of the usual price. These include Ring doorbells, cameras and bundles, which are currently up to 50% off.
READ MORE: Best Black Friday deals so far – from air fryers to vacuum cleaners
Meanwhile, tech fans have plenty to choose from. At the time of publication, you can snap up a selection of Echo Devices with Alexa for 60% off.
Alternatively, selected Kindle devices are 24% off, Ninja Airfryers and Appliances have been dropped 41% and some Sony PlayStation products are reduced by up to 58%. Check out our top picks below…
Top 10 Black Friday deals at Amazon – November 17
- Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) by Amazon – was £99.99, now £49.99
- Echo Pop, Full sound compact Wi-Fi and Bluetooth smart speaker with Alexa – was £44.99, now £17.99
- All-new Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max streaming – was £69.99, now £44.99
- Kindle Paperwhite, 16GB with 6.8" display – was £149.99, now £114.99
- Hogwarts Legacy PS5 game – was £49.99, now £34.99
- Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer MA with accessories – was £269.99, now £179.99
- Oral-B Pro 3 Electric Toothbrushes For Adults – was £100, now £34.99
- Nespresso Vertuo Pop Automatic Pod Coffee Machine for Americano, Decaf, Espresso by Magimix – was £100, now £58
- Philips Shaver Series 3000 Dry And Wet Electric Shaver – was £120, now £49.99
- Fitbit Charge 5 Activity Tracker with 6-months Premium Membership Included – was £169.99, now £99
Black Friday is taking place on November 24 this year. It is traditionally the day which follows Thanksgiving in America and is regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season.
Recent years have seen retailers stay open longer or start earlier with special deals to entice customers.
The idea has now spread across the world with many other countries also participating in the day, or week, of frenzied shopping, despite not having it correlate with a bank holiday.
We've already seen plenty of exciting offers spring up in 2023 – including 20% off Dyson hairdryers and Windows laptop deals. So watch this space…
Want all the biggest Lifestyle news straight to your inbox? Sign up for our free Daily Star Hot Topics newsletter
Source: Read Full Article