Andy Murray vs Yoshihito Nishioka FREE: Live stream, TV channel, UK start time for US Open 2020 first round – The Sun
ANDY MURRAY is making his eagerly awaited return to Grand Slam tennis at the US Open today.
The Brit has not played in a singles slam since his first round exit from the 2019 Australian Open, over 18 months ago.
And he starts off at Flushing Meadows against world number 48 Yoshihito Nishioka of Japan.
What time does Murray vs Nishioka start?
- Any Murray takes on Yoshihito Nishioka on Tuesday, September 1.
- The match is set to start around 5pm UK time (12pm in New York).
- In accordance with local regulations the entirety of the US Open will be played without fans in attendance.
What TV channel is Murray vs Nishioka on and can I live stream it?
- Here in the UK, every game of the tournament will be live on Amazon Prime.
- Unfortunately that does mean there is no TV coverage of the 2020 competition.
- The advantage of live streaming is such that you have every game at your fingertips, available on your mobile, tablet, PC or games console through the Prime Video app.
How do I watch Murray vs Nishioka for FREE?
- Amazon Prime costs £7.99/month or £79/year and comes with a host of benefits, including shopping, video and books.
- But you can watch ALL of the US Open for FREE by grabbing a 30-day trial to the service.
- Simply head to the Amazon website and sign up – if you don't want to subscribe after your trial, you can cancel at any time.
Source: Read Full Article