Arsenal vs Olympiacos FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for TONIGHT'S Europa League match
ARSENAL have one foot in the Europa League quarter-finals but must complete the job in their Europa League second leg with Olympiacos.
The Gunners won 3-1 out in Greece for the first leg and head into their clash at the Emirates brimming with confidence after Sunday's North London derby win over Tottenham.
What time does Arsenal vs Olympiacos kick off?
- Arsenal's clash with Olympiacos will get underway from 5.55pm UK time on Thursday, March 18.
- The game will take place in London at the Emirates Stadium.
- There will be no fans in attendance at the match.
What channel is Arsenal vs Olympiacos on and can I live stream it?
- Arsenal's second leg clash with Olympiacos will be shown live on BT Sport ESPN and BT Sport Ultimate.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
Arsenal are likely to be without starlet Bukayo Saka, who is nursing a hamstring injury suffered in the win over Tottenham at the weekend.
Olympiacos will be missing Avraam Papadopoulos and Ruben Semedo, who are both injured.
Mario Vrousai is also on the sidelines for Olympiacos.
Neither side has any players on the suspension list for the game.
- Arsenal – 2/5
- Draw – 7/2
- Olympiacos – 13/2
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article