Leicester vs Man City: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time, and team news for TODAY'S Premier League fixture
MANCHESTER CITY are back in Premier League action after the international break with a crucial trip to Leicester.
City – who this week confirmed Sergio Aguero is leaving at the end of the season – lead the Premier League by 14 points.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
When is Man City vs Leicester?
- Man City vs Leicester takes place on Saturday, April 3.
- The match kicks off5.30pm BST.
- Leicester's King Power Stadium – with no fans in attendance – plays host.
What TV channel and live stream is Man City vs Leicester on?
- Man City vs Leicester will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League.
- Sky begin their coverage at 5pm.
- To stream the game live, head to your Sky Go account.
- You can also watch with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
What is the team news?
James Maddison is closing in on a return in a huge boost for the Foxes.
Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers said: "We’re hopeful that, if he can have a good couple of weeks during the international break, he could be close when we get back. He just looked like he had his confidence back.
"He was doing his ball work, multi-directional work, and I think he was really pleased. Hopefully, over the international break, we can step that up and he can join us after that."
Source: Read Full Article