Three-ingredient pudding recipe uses up overripe bananas and stale bread
- Four ripe bananas
- Six to eight slices of bread
- One cup of whole milk
- One teaspoon of cinnamon powder (optional)
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract (optional)
- 100g chopped chocolate or chocolate chips (optional)
- Rip up your bread and place on a baking tray in a preheated (180C) oven for five minutes.
- In a large bowl, mash your bananas until they reach a paste consistency.
- Add in your cinnamon and vanilla if using.
- Fold in the cooked bread until coated, before folding in chocolate – or berries or other additions.
- Put the mixture into muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes at 180C.
- Serve and enjoy.
Source: Read Full Article