Travel as we used to know it is over. We're looking for nominations for the changemakers who are shaping the futures of travel and hospitality.
- The pandemic has already drastically changed the way people travel.
- Business Insider is putting together a list of the individuals and teams shaping the future of the travel and hospitality industries.
- We want to hear from you about the companies and brands that have pivoted their current businesses or created new, innovative business ventures to adapt to the new normal.
- Please submit your nominations through this form (or below) by Friday, August 21.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The coronavirus pandemic has fundamentally altered the hospitality and travel industries.
As Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky told Reuters in recent interview: "As of January 2020, travel as we used to know it is over."
But with every fundamental shift comes innovation. Already, companies have adapted to the new normal in order to stay afloat. Major hotel brands have launched new cleaning procedures, and businesses ranging from Discover Puerto Rico to wineries in Napa have transitioned their in-person experiences online.
Business Insider is putting together a list of the individuals and teams who are shaping the future of the travel and hospitality industries, either by pivoting their current businesses or creating new business ventures to adapt to the new normal. The list will be determined by Business Insider based on our reporting and the nominations that we receive.
Please submit your ideas through this form by Friday, August 21 at 5pm EST:
Source: Read Full Article