Zappos’ ‘Treat Yourself’ sale is on: Our 12 picks for the best 2020 deals
Coach discounts sale items an extra 15 percent off for holiday deal
You can get HBO Max for 20 percent off during limited-time deal
Here are the best Coach gifts that will arrive on time
You can get an Instant Pot Duo Nova for 50 percent off at Sur La Table
Although your loved ones may have some specific items on their holiday wish lists this year, that doesn’t mean you can’t find their presents for a discount! While Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are long gone, plenty of brands are still participating in sales that are bound to make your wallet happy.
One major retailer that is participating in pre-holiday sales? Zappos! For a limited time, the powerhouse website is discounting tons of different items for its Treat Yourself sale. Brands include Sperry, Madewell, Spanx, Columbia, UGG and more.
Ahead find a handful of some of the best deals Zappos is offering right now.
1. Sperry Saltwater Emboss Wool Duck Boots, $90, original price: $120
With these wool duck boots from Sperry, you no longer have to dread rainy days in the winter. They’ll keep you warm for hours and they look cute, too!
2. Spanx Ponte Leggings, $88, original price: $98
Spanx is known for having some of the best figure-hugging leggings on the market. The Ponte pair is on sale for $10 less for a limited time and available in every size under the sun.
3. Adidas Original Men’s Stan Smith Sneakers, $48, original price: $80
Adidas’ Stan Smith Sneakers are a classic shoe that will never go out of style. They’d look great with a pair of jeans and a leather jacket.
4. The North Face ThermoBall Eco Jacket, $119, original price: $199
Not only is this The North Face ThermoBall Eco Jacket an awesome deal, but it would layer really well throughout the winter and make for a great light jacket once the weather gets warmer, too.
5. Kenneth Cole New York Branden Buckle Boots, $67, original price: $250
Take advantage of this great deal on Kenneth Cole New York riding boots while you can! The dark brown boots are currently on sale for just $67.
6. Columbia Men’s Steen’s Mountain Full Zip 2.0 Jacket, $30, original price: $60
This men’s zip-up jacket from Columbia is another good in-between-seasons jacket for men. It’s 50% off and available in navy blue.
7. UGG Kids Classic II Boots, $85, original price: $130
Have your little girl stay warm in style this winter with these adorable light-pink UGG boots. They’re bound to make her smile every time she wears them.
8. The North Face Kids Reversible Mossbud Swirl Jacket, $79, original price: $110
Make sure your little one is extra comfy during the winter season with The North Face reversible jacket. It comes in off-white and features one side with a wind-resistant material and the other with plush fleece fabrication.
9. Under Armour Kids UA Assert 8 AC Sneakers, $40, original price: $50
If your son is hoping for a new pair of sneakers this holiday season, consider this Under Armour option that’s on sale for $10 less.
10. Madewell 10-Inch High-Rise Skinny Jeans in Hayes, $81, original price: $128
Madewell jeans on sale? We’re in! The brand’s high-rise skinny jeans are a staple that every woman should have in their closet. They go with everything and would look great with any top.
11. Hunter Original Tall Wide Leg Rain Boots, $84, original price: $150
Discounted Hunter boots are hard to come by, but Zappos is offering the classic rain boots for nearly 50% off.
12. J. Crew Cashmere Crew Neck Sweater, $63, original price: $98
Cashmere sweaters are always a good idea. This one from J. Crew is more than 30% off and would make for a great layering piece.
Looking for gift recommendations before Christmas? Make sure to check out:
- 35 best stocking stuffer ideas of 2020 for every family member
- 29 magical Harry Potter gift ideas to stupefy your favorite fan
- 34 Christmas gift ideas the teens in your life will legitimately love
- 43 luxury gifts for men worth splurging on this Christmas
- Best gifts for dog lovers in 2020
- 30 Secret Santa gift ideas for any budget in 2020
- Best Christmas gift baskets
Share this article:
Source: Read Full Article