Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Shut Down Reality TV Show Rumors
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have denied the internet chatters suggesting they are working on a reality TV show what will give fans ‘a glimpse into their lives.’
AceShowbiz -A spokesperson for Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex has denied reports the pair are working on a reality TV show for Netflix.
The couple recently signed a deal to produce content for the streaming giant, and on Sunday (27Sep20) it was reported they would be opening up their lives to the cameras in a series as part of the package.
However, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have now released a statement via a spokesperson, denying any plans to turn their lives into reality TV.
“The Duke and Duchess are not taking part in any reality shows,” they confirmed to HELLO! magazine.
- ‘RHOP’: Monique Samuels Threatens to ‘Kill’ Candiace Dillard Following Violent Brawl
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to Star on a Netflix Reality Series
- Little Mix Endure ‘Emotional Rollercoaster’ When Working on ‘The Search’
- Report: Caitlyn Jenner and Sophia Hutchins in Talks to Join ‘RHOBH’
Meanwhile, a Netflix spokesman told the Press Association, “The couple already has several projects in development, including an innovative nature docuseries and an animated series that celebrates inspiring women but we are not disclosing any of the programming slate at this time.”
A source previously told U.K. tabloid The Sun the couple was planning a reality show as part of their deal with Netflix to give fans “a glimpse into their lives.”
The Duke and Duchess opted to partner with Netflix, revealing the company’s “unprecedented reach” will help them “share impactful content that unlocks action.”
“Our focus will be on creating content that informs but also gives hope,” the couple said in a statement. “As new parents, making inspirational family programming is also important to us.”
Netflix currently boasts 193 million subscribers worldwide.
Source: Read Full Article