Aliens could ‘already be here’ as UFOs 'may be robotic probes from deep space'
A TOP extra-terrestrial hunter has claimed that aliens may have already be here on Earth following a string of historical sightings in the US.
Utilizing data registered from ‘artificial signals,’ UFO enthusiast John Gertz now theorizes that they could be robotic probes sent down to survey human life.
Writing on the Scientific American, the expert suggests that aliens may been sending surveillance technology periodically over the course of the last 100 years in order to understand the “oxygen-rich atmospheres or other biosignatures.”
He adds that this data could be sent back to a “home base located 150 light-years away,” which may inform extra-terrestrial contact with Earth by 2250.
The new theory comes as the Pentagon is set to release a highly anticipated report this week into alien life.
It has been promoted by a series of leaked videos showing ‘tic-tac’ like objects spotted in the sky – leaving US navy warships and aerial surveillance crews alike left scratching their heads.
In 2019, a US Navy warship claimed it was swarmed by a group of mysterious flying objects that had been following them in a high speed pursuit.
Six out-of-this-world tic-tac-shaped drones allegedly flew at speeds of up to 45 miles per hour and travelled at least 100 nautical miles in July 2019 – far surpassing known drones on the market.
Meanwhile, last month, another video of the incident was leaked on Instagram by documentary film maker Jeremy Corbell, showing the USS Omaha's radar screen with audible chatter in the background from the crew.
Numerous objects were be seen in the clip, swarming across the green and black screen in the ship's combat information centre.
He explained the July 15, 2019, encounter off the coast of San Diego lasted two hours from 9pm to 11pm and ended when one of the 6ft objects plunged into the ocean.
No wreckage was ever recovered from the scene when a US submarine went to investigate.
It has promoted increased efforts to look into UFOs – now more commonly referred to as Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) – which have been stepped up from being fringe conspiracy theories to a genuine security concern.
And so far there are no public answers as to what appears to be happening in our skies.
However, US officials have started taking the unprecedented step of confirming the authenticity of videos filmed by warships and warplanes of their strange encounters.
Many hope the details now of which will be published in the new Pentagon Report.
Chris Jones of the Mutual UFO Network told Sky News recently: "The phenomenon has just been validated by the papers coming out that, yes, there's something out there.
"No, we don't know what it is, but it's worth looking into. And that's what we've been doing for decades."
An unclassified report must now be presented to Congress by June 25 as lawmakers mandated intelligence experts in December to report back within 180 days.
The dossier will be unclassified and is expected to contain everything the US Government knows about "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena."
It's expected that recommendations for further UFO research and funding will be included in the report.
But, it will still include one classified annex which is unavailable for the public and the media to read.
Nick Pope, a former Ministry of Defence official, previously told The Sun that the world may never know why the Pentagon has done a U-turn after decades of denial on unidentified phenomena.
"Beyond a shadow of a doubt, there is a sort of hidden strategic agenda here that Congress, the media and the public do not yet understand – and may never understand," the investigator said.
"Something is playing out right now, powerful forces are at work behind the scenes, pulling the strings on this."
However, he added that public is likely to be "disappointed" when the findings are presented.
Source: Read Full Article