Model Christy Giles’ pal seen with suspect in chilling snap hours before pair’s death… could it help solve mystery?

THE friend of model Christy Giles was pictured with a suspect in their deaths just hours before the women were found dumped outside two hospitals.

Hilda Cabrales-Arzola was seen with David Pearce, 39, – one of three men arrestedlast week.

The image – obtained by Fox 11 – shows the two at a warehouse party in Los Angeles hours before the two women were left for dead on November 13.

They appear to cuddle up to one another in the snaps.

Interior designer Cabrales-Arzola and her friend Christy were last seen alive at an apartment where a neighbor told The Sun “strange noises were heard and bad c**p” happened.

Pearce's roommate Brandt Osborn, 42, and a third man named as Mike Ansbach, 47, were also arrested in connection with the deaths of the two women.

Exclusive pictures obtained on Thursday by The Sun show the inside of the filthy home the suspects had been living in for about six months, according to landlord Alex Azari. 

Azari said he had no idea that Pearce even had a roommate as he was never given permission to sublet. 

Most read in The Sun


Fears grow of new covid rules BEFORE Christmas as Boris holds emergency meeting


Boris Johnson NOT expected to make Christmas announcement today


Boris Johnson to hold emergency Cabinet meeting TODAY


PM urged to resist curbs pushed by doom-mongers so nation can enjoy Xmas

A neighbor told The Sun that they heard “weird” noises coming from that address all day.

The neighbor, who asked not to be named, said: “I heard someone moaning in pain for five, six or seven hours, all day on Saturday from David Pearce’s apartment."

The Sun obtained exclusive pics of Pearce and Osborn leaving their apartment before both men were arrested on Wednesday.

Christy had been on a night out with Hilda and the pair left with three men to go to an afterparty in the Hollywood Hills – but never made it there.

Christy was found dead outside Southern California Hospital in Culver City, Los Angeles and Hilda was abandoned at a different hospital in West LA where she was declared brain dead and died. 

CCTV footage from the hospital showed two men wearing all black, bandanas over their faces and driving a car without license plates dropping Christy off, according to her family. 

Christy’s phone showed she had texted Hilda at around 5.30am on November 13 to say “Let’s get out of here” with the wide eyes emoji.

Hilda replied “Yes” and said she had called for an Uber – but after that Christy did not read or respond to any more texts sent to her.

According to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office, Pearce is being held on a $1million bail, while Osborn and Ansbach are being held on a $100,000 bail.

Friends and family claim the women were drugged against their will in their apartment on the border between Beverly Hills and the Pico-Robertson area after they visited the club.

The model’s cause of death was deferred to a toxicology report, while investigators found heroin in Hilda's system.

    Source: Read Full Article